- Red roses are the traditional symbol for love and romance, and a time-honored way to say "I love you." The Red rose has long symbolized beauty and perfection. A bouquet of red roses is the perfect way to express your deep feelings for someone special.
- A symbol of grace and elegance, the pink rose is often given as an expression of admiration. Pink roses can also convey appreciation as well as joyfulness. Pink rose bouquets often impart a gentler meaning than their red counterparts.
- The bright, sunny color of yellow roses evokes a feeling of warmth and happiness. The warm feelings associated with the Yellow rose are often akin to those shared with a true friend. As such, the yellow rose is an ideal symbol for joy and friendship.
- White roses represent innocence and purity and are traditionally associated with marriages and new beginnings. The White rose is also a symbol of honor and reverence, and white rose arrangements are often used as an expression of remembrance.
- With their blazing energy, orange roses are the embodiment of desire and enthusiasm. Orange roses often symbolize passion and excitement and are an expression of fervent romance. A bouquet of orange roses will send a meaningful message.
- The unique beauty of the lavender rose has captured many hearts and imaginations. With their fantastical appearance, Lavender roses are a perfect symbol of enchantment. The lavender rose is also traditionally used to express feelings of love at first sight.
Nordonia Hills • Macedonia • Twinsburg • Hudson • Solon • Bedford • Oakwood Village
Independence • Brecksville • Boston Heights • Broadview Heights
Petal Place Florist
10416 Northfield Road
Fax: (330) 467-2934
~ Rose Colors and Meanings Guide ~
Contains helpful hints about the meaning associated with the Colors of Roses and other rose information. As one of the most enduring symbols for love and appreciation, it's no surprise that roses are among the most admired and evocative of flowers. Our guide to the colors and meanings of roses is your resource for rose interpretation.
Symbol for love and romance, and a time-honored way to say
"I love you."